The Complete BoldMoves Country System Includes:
1. Membership in the BoldMoves Country on-line community.
2. 30-hour Jump To Action Self-Mastery System
This self-paced, distance-learning program has you explore four internal landscapes by completing the following five programs:
- Program One BoldMoves Readiness More
- Program Two J of J-U-M-P – Just Say No to Fear and Doubt More
- Program Three U of J-U-M-P – Understand Everything About Yourself More
- Program Four M of J-U-M-P – Move Deliberately Based on Self-Knowledge More
- Program Five P of J-U-M-P – Play To Win With Heart and Soul More
3. Original Maps, Lenses and Tools
Most of the tools and processes in our Jump To Action Success Series are original to us. We have developed them since 1994, testing and refining in a variety of settings including public schools, high-end whole-health retreats, personal and professional growth intensives, and executive and entrepreneurial coaching programs. They include:
- 30 plus learning modules accessed via the web and designed to be completed at your own pace with an array of multi-media support structures
- 40 powerful downloadable documents that promote self-knowledge and self-mastery
- 18 downloadable mp3 audio programs
- An interactive e-journal version of the book Bold Moves allows for self-reflection on the process of aligning your self-awareness to your choices and moves
4. Distance-Learning Support System
- Membership Website Work Station
- Weekly Group Coaching Conference calls with the co-creators of the Bold Moves system (all recorded for playback at a later time.)
- Individualized Email Coaching for Program Tools
- Ask Bold Moves Email Questions format for Program Support
- Structured Accountability and Support System via Pod Partner Experience
- Weekly Monday Morning Bold Move Moment inspirational email
Who Can Benefit?
The BoldMoves work is very powerful for anyone who simply knows that life or work isn’t feeling as great as it should, and it is profoundly transformational for anyone who is experiencing indecision, immobilization, confusion, or overwhelm.